POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Fatal Beauty : Re: Fatal Beauty Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:12:28 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fatal Beauty
From: Ken
Date: 16 Mar 1999 21:06:37
Message: <36EF0D5B.D6FFB0C1@pacbell.net>
Steve wrote:

> Really nice horse, it's a shame you've lost the code.  Presumably you'r
> not using 95 or NT, or you could try a find containing text from the
> tools menu in Explorer, and search for the name of an object that you
> remember from that particular file.  You never know where windows puts
> files.
>
> Steve

  I am running win 98. The problem is I'm pretty sure where Windows put the
file and that's never never land or commonly called the zero byte file.

 I still have the horse by the way. It is the loss of all of the Pov script
that I am lamenting. I had nearly 350 lines of hand typed and positioned
objects, textures and lights. My memory's pretty good but not that good.

SIGH !

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net