POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bright, cheery image (~40k) : Re: A bright, cheery image (~40k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 21:14:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bright, cheery image (~40k)
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 16 Mar 1999 12:09:32
Message: <36EE9063.99C5F44D@ibm.net>
I've rendered it at 800*600 and it is now posted on my website.  It is at:
http://www3.sympatico.ca/dclinton/pov/gallery/quartz.htm

There are still a few things that I'd like to fix, but they are very minor and would
not be worth going through the six-hour render again.  Also, and I hate to say this,
but the larger version of the image does not look nearly as complicated as the smaller
one I posted here.  I've noticed that this happens before, but it's hard to visualize
what the larger render will look like from looking at the smaller ones.

Thanks for the comments,

Andrew Clinton
POV Place - http://www3.sympatico.ca/dclinton/pov/povplace.htm