POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : Any topic ideas? : Re: Any topic ideas? Server Time
11 Jun 2024 12:05:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Any topic ideas?
From: Ken
Date: 16 Mar 1999 03:38:02
Message: <36EE18E2.B2C0C86F@pacbell.net>
Chris Jeppesen wrote:

> And it's definitely black and white. Go for photorealism! have you ever seen
> a physical blue and yellow checkered floor?
> >Ulf

  I saw one once. I cut the hands off the person that installed it then
burned the building down. It was hopefully the last one of it's kind on
earth. If you ever find one be sure to dispose of it quickly because
things like this can start to multiply quickly if not handled right
and world can live without these kinds of problems.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net