POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : no photons ! BW ! : Re: no photons ! BW ! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:16:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: no photons ! BW !
From: Spider
Date: 15 Mar 1999 23:15:29
Message: <36EDD948.68ACD20A@bahnhof.se>
Bob Hughes wrote:

> They look well enough for seeing the basic differences.
ok
> But now I'm
> thoroughly confused as to how this output varies according to gamma
> correction (adjustment, whatever).
That the difference is in my color conversion macro, but that it is pretty
acceptable in some cases.
the gamma correction doesn't do much at all for the BW macro image.
I tried to get rid of the difference, but I didn't manage that.

I still don't know why there is a difference between the output(I thought that
the blue bow would end the same, if anything, but it differs, as do the grey on
 the background.

--
//Spider
        [ spi### [at] bahnhofse ]-[ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]