POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A bright, cheery image (~40k) : Re: A bright, cheery image (~40k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:13:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A bright, cheery image (~40k)
From: Andrew Clinton
Date: 15 Mar 1999 16:23:42
Message: <36ED7A75.3FD442D0@ibm.net>
That thing in the center is supposed to be a group of quartz crystals.  It's
kind of obscured right now (because of the specular on the turquise layer) but
I'm going to try and fix this tonight.

They are beautiful mountains, right? :)... I actually had intended this to be
water...  But like I said, everyone has told me it looked like mountains.

Thanks for the comments.

Andrew Clinton
POV Place - http://www3.sympatico.ca/dclinton/pov/povplace.htm