POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Yet another Photons example : Re: Yet another Photons example Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Yet another Photons example
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 15 Mar 1999 10:39:05
Message: <36ED2999.CFEDEA39@aol.com>
Understood. Thanks again.
It was another one of those 2-sided mind-twisters to me before. Had to
be sure.
One of these things in need of a graphical example perhaps, like:

           .
        .  =  .
     .  = ... =  .
   .  = ..+:+.. =  .
  .  = ..+:::+.. =  .
 .  = ..+:::::+.. =  .   // . is density
  .  = ..+:::+.. =  .    // + is first gather (or *only* gather)
   .  = ..+:+.. =  .     // = is second step and so on
        .  =  .
           .

Where basically the 'gather' is finding less further away.
I haven't a clue as to what you've made it actually do, just throwing
out an example of how it might be portrayed visually here.
Wonder how messed up this ascII art gets in different fonts. Oh well.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV