POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My contribution to watch collection [83k] : Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:16:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My contribution to watch collection [83k]
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 15 Mar 1999 03:14:20
Message: <36ECC1C2.EA00EAF8@fv.aetec.ee>

> Since you have modelled your watch entirely with rhino you could submit your picture
> to the Rhino3d.com gallery when it is finished. There's a collection of
> well-modelled watches and yours would fit in very well.

Yes, I have visited Rhino's gallery and I have seen watches, but I
thought, that I don't qualify for the gallery (most of the submitters
are professionals, I'm just hobbist). On the other hand, this idea seems
to be good and I guess that trying won't hurt anyway, so probably I will
post my watch, when I finish it.

> One thing off topic : Most of the time I manage to figure out where people are from
> just by their names or email-address, but for you I get stuck. Which country are you
> from ?

With regard to country question: I'm from Estonia, that what .ee stands
for. And as far as I know, my name (Vahur) is old Estonian name, so it
is not easy to figure out from it my nationality.