POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bug with Blobs ? : Re: Bug with Blobs ? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:15:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bug with Blobs ?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Mar 1999 06:44:13
Message: <36EBA0C6.654AEFE0@aol.com>
That does look peculiar. Did you try using the 'sturm' keyword in the
blob statement though?
But I haven't seen such a incomplete set of blobs before. In case you
haven't seen many of the recent animations using blobs, they don't have
any of this problem apparently. Nor have I ever seen them get as bad as
this. Trying to think from memory whether there was any fixes to blob{}
since 3.1a and only a texture placement fix comes to mind (I think).
Could that be it?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV