POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : B/W rendering from POV-Ray *is* possible! : Re: More and more B&W (or: gamma revisited) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More and more B&W (or: gamma revisited)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 14 Mar 1999 06:33:44
Message: <36EB9E4F.958C90F7@aol.com>
Ansel Adams I'm not. Thanks just the same, but you probably are a
sentimental fool is all ;) j/k!
This thing all started because of a simple "How to..." on Black&White
pictures without post-processing. And is now not a simple thing at all,
thanks to the many and varied opinions.
Perhaps you will have rested up by now and will add to the flurry of
postings in this group!).