POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : GlassTree -photons [jpg 67k+] : Re: GlassTree -photons [jpg 67k+] Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:12:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: GlassTree -photons [jpg 67k+]
From: Mike
Date: 14 Mar 1999 05:07:22
Message: <36EB88FA.41257AA6@aol.com>
I was given the scene and I tried playing with it.  I could get the
mirrors to work fine, but the tree was a real pain.  I coulnd't get the
caustics to render at all.  Seemed to me the problem is that it's a very
small object in a large bounding box.  I'd like to hear how you do with
it if he sends it to you, since I couldn't figure out a good way to go
about it.

-Mike