POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Photon mapping patch available : Re: Photon mapping patch available - POST IT!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:21:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon mapping patch available - POST IT!!!
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 13 Mar 1999 23:49:27
Message: <36EB3F96.96F150FF@Kopp.com>
Hmmm... I tried to post it, but when it gets UUEncoded, it blows up to over
one meg, and the news server rejects it.  :-(

If somebody does want to put it on another website, you have permission,
under the following conditions:
  1. keep it updated
  2. warn people that it has bugs
  3. include a pointer to my website for documentation

Known bug:  do not set gather number over 300!!!  (sloppy coding... will be
fixed in next version.)

-Nathan