POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Parked car (36k) : Re: Parked car (36k) Server Time
3 Oct 2024 04:57:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Parked car (36k)
From: Enig
Date: 13 Mar 2000 16:54:19
Message: <36EADF1A.B854AC77@home.dlh.dk>
hmm...the car isn't supposed to be the only focus, but you are right
about the walls drawing too much attention though (that's I
mentioned the missing posters). I was looking for a more "back-
alley" - feel, to make people wondor what a car like that was
doing in such a place? And what's with the drawn curtains
and redish light? ... ; )

Peter