POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Grass2 : Grass2 Server Time
4 Oct 2024 15:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Grass2
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 13 Mar 1999 09:16:25
Message: <36EA7489.7EB4BBA3@panama.phoenix.net>
I made some grass which I posted into binaries.animations a few days
ago. I didn't like it too much and I don't like the new one either. It
is better than the previous one, but it doesn't act like I wanted it to.
I added more of a small mound kinda look. Enjoy this 'high-res' still
(frame 1 of 180). The new version will be posted in binaries.animations
soon, so keep an eye on that group.

[Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (1 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail3h.jpeg.jpg' (43 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail3h.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmail3h.jpeg.jpg