POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cognac Glass : Re: Cognac Glass Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:14:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cognac Glass
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 12 Mar 1999 18:42:25
Message: <36E9A625.12F68F61@Kopp.com>
I hadn't yet run an animation test... apparantly there's another spot where
I need to deallocate memory.  I think I know where it is, now that I think
about it.  POV's code is not too well documented, so things like this are
pretty easy to miss.  Until I get it fixed, just render a few frames at a
time.  ;-)

-Nathan