POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : We have here a Desk (GIF, ~18k) : We have here a Desk (GIF, ~18k) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:06 EDT (-0400)
  We have here a Desk (GIF, ~18k)
From: mdmdc0
Date: 12 Mar 1999 16:40:51
Message: <36E989E5.BB0D712F@postoffice2.bellatlantic.net>
This is a desk.  It has a chair, and a lamp.  I've been having problems
with the lamp, can't get the dome to work right, so I made a hollow
cylinder.  Also, the pillows on the chair protrude through the back;
They're too large to be the right size for the chair if I move them
out.  Also, the spotlight is a tad bright; I'm working on that.
I'm using Moray for the layout, and POV 3.1d(windows) for teh objects...
Strangely, I can't find anything in Moray that does just colors.  (This
will end up being a replica of my desk I'm now using, however, it's
Black steel.  I'm not up on creating my own textures in Moray yet.)
Just dropping it here for some criticism.
Michael

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'desk.gif' (19 KB)