POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Columns plugin? : Re: Columns plugin? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Columns plugin?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 11 Mar 1999 17:12:34
Message: <36E83F9A.37608B7B@mninter.net>
Nice...but I was just thinking of something along the lines of smooth box and
cylinder...just something simple, and easy, that I don't have to download
every time I want a different one. I could most definitely make a smooth box
or cylinder any time I wanted to, in an outside program, but it is just a bit
easier this way. That is the appeal of such a plugin.

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!