POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remember the dungeon? : Re: Remember the dungeon? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remember the dungeon?
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 11 Mar 1999 14:33:35
Message: <36E81B60.BAF76C49@panama.phoenix.net>
I'm glad you all like the new version. I will turn the lights down a bit. I need for
someone to look at the code and tell me if it can be modified for a faster render,
with loss of the look it has. I will probably entertain Mr. Tyler with this. =)

I didn't understand what the guy in the last message wanted me to do. Something about
putting umbrellas over my torches doesn't make me happy.