POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Grass? : Re: Grass? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass?
From: Spider
Date: 11 Mar 1999 12:24:52
Message: <36E7FADC.FEF4517E@bahnhof.se>
There are a lot of grasses out there, most of them are too good to be
used(individual strands and so on) in a image where the grass isn't the most
important thing. I'd recommend you a image_map(Ken had a good one) or a texture.
I posted a texture for grass on
                   16 Feb 1999 19:34:18
	titled "50k+ cheap grass" wich may be useful.
hooray for me :-)

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]