POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Counting the Chips: once again. : Re: Counting the Chips: once again. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Counting the Chips: once again.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Mar 1999 09:02:16
Message: <36E7CC1C.ACEA2F0F@aol.com>
Chinese Checkers???
Do I win?
I thought this first as the only relation to the abacus (correct
spelling, looked it up. Says smaller counters have 5 times the value of
larger. And in architecture is a slab atop a capitol[?]) and then it
occured to me how those "chips" looked suspicously similar to the
checkers game pieces.
If I'm wrong I must become a hermit... oops, too late.