POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Grass? : Re: Grass? Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:20:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Grass?
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Mar 1999 08:30:26
Message: <36E7C539.823E8E82@aol.com>
If you can navigate over to  povray.text.scene-files  and
povray.binaries.scene-files  you should be able to find a few examples
of grass posted there over the past several months. Either that or I'm
sure one of the habitual grazers here (ho ho... pun) can lead you to
something.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV