POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Counting the Chips: once again. : Re: Counting the Chips: once again. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Counting the Chips: once again.
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 11 Mar 1999 04:01:48
Message: <36E7863D.461900F3@aol.com>
Yep, I see it too.
I was going to ask what you did to Ken's Poker Chips but these aren't
them, are they? Then I was going to say something about how vignetting
(interference pattern lines) is so unavoidable sometimes, but looks like
you used a 'wood' pattern in the chips instead. Leaves me not as much to
say then.
Nice abbacus, you're not allowed to play poker with that are you?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV