POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Remember the dungeon? : Re: Remember the dungeon? Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:16:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Remember the dungeon?
From: Ken
Date: 10 Mar 1999 22:41:24
Message: <36E73A2D.2B9B636B@pacbell.net>
Anthony Bennett wrote:

> Nobody really answered my questions last time. I just added some more brightness to
the lights
> (maybe too much now) and reduce the area lights from 3,3 to 2,2 and removed the
normal from my
> stone. Much faster rendering this time. About 3 hours less. That's good. Or, in
spanish "algo es
> algo, peor es nada".
>
> Enjoy. Comment. Read my post in .general. Thanks.
>
> [Image]

So that's what it's supposed to look like. Ah !

This is the first one that I have been able to see it with any clarity.
I get in the habit sometimes too of making my scenes dark. It usualy
happens when working into the early morning hours. The glare from
the monitor is burning into the yellowed, shot through with blood,
super sensitive eyes, weary from squinting into the screen for ten
hours too many, and the need to lower the over all brightness of the
image just sort of happens rather than being planned. You think to
yourself so what if they have to turn the lights off in the room when
viewing the image. That's the way it was when it was being created.

 Oh by the way nice Pic.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net