POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : Re: light_sources that can group (possible workaround) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:18:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: light_sources that can group (possible workaround)
From: Dearmad
Date: 10 Mar 1999 21:51:11
Message: <36E73092.FFB99922@europa.com>
Ken, um, weren't you in the BASEMENT a littlewhile ago!  Now GET BACK IN
THERE or I'm telling MOM!

:)

<snip my embarrasin' stuff>

> Er, umm, ah Mr. Dearmad Sir.,
>
> Two quick items to discuss with you.
>
> Did you know that the link to your page is mispelled ?
> .COM only needs one "C" to make it work.
>
>   Secondly you sent me a copy of dta32 when it was brand new and right
> out of the box so to speak and at the time I thought it was odd there
> was no command reference for it. I stopped by your site this morning,
> after debunking your bad link, to see if perhaps this oversite had
> been corrected. Alas and to my dismay the package and version you have
> at your site is as devoid of information as the one I have.
>
>  Is there a reference list of possible commands available somewhere ?

>  I get the normal quick list if I just type dta32 at the command prompt
> but even the older version had that and a reference too. It seems the
> two versions are not structured the same and I would like to know what
> the features and capabilities of the program are so that I may evaluate
> it to it's fullest extint. Without docs I con't even know where to send
> registration money to if I decide to keep it. That should be motivation
> enough for Mr. Mason to get at least a small doc on the subject together.

hehe... I think Dave's written off the $ involved... but you're not
missing anything I have or that Dave sent me or has himself I bet.  For
DTA32 he seems to have yanked a lot of features that can be accomplished
by other simpler means or that he will add when it's out of beta
(alpha??) stage.  Might be time to bug the poor man again and see what's
up.

> Thank you for your time Mr. Dearmad Sir..

Yeah yeah, get back down there <kick>.

and thanks for catching my- -er- intentional oversight trying to bug off
SPAM web browsers- you know, uh... nevermind.

--
stuff for people NOT in their basements on
rogue systems WITHOUT their MOTHER's approval