POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : BWAHAHAHAA... but GET this... :o) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:21:08 EDT (-0400)
  BWAHAHAHAA... but GET this... :o)
From: Dearmad
Date: 10 Mar 1999 21:35:42
Message: <36E72CF1.9490CE98@europa.com>
Yeah the below works but this brought up another -er- feature of MORAY
when exporting to POLYRAY...

it DEFINES the referenced UDO object as:

name*_REF*

between the *'s is moray's added, however when it actually CALLS the
object (3 lines later) it drops the _Ref it added so get nothing- until
you go in and hand edit the little sucker.  I discovered this after
placing about three hundred 3d letters once that were included UDO's...
I look back laugh now, but...

hehe, it's things like this that keep this hobby alive...

--
Stuff for POLYRAY, some raytraced images, and
DTA can be found at: