POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : Re: light_sources that can group (possible workaround) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:12:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: light_sources that can group (possible workaround)
From: Ken
Date: 10 Mar 1999 21:37:28
Message: <36E72B38.DB51E18B@pacbell.net>
Dearmad wrote:

> -Peter
> --
> Stuff for POLYRAY, some raytraced images, and
> DTA can be found at:
> http://www.europa.ccom/~dearmad

Er, umm, ah Mr. Dearmad Sir.,

Two quick items to discuss with you.

Did you know that the link to your page is mispelled ?
.COM only needs one "C" to make it work.

  Secondly you sent me a copy of dta32 when it was brand new and right
out of the box so to speak and at the time I thought it was odd there
was no command reference for it. I stopped by your site this morning,
after debunking your bad link, to see if perhaps this oversite had
been corrected. Alas and to my dismay the package and version you have
at your site is as devoid of information as the one I have.

 Is there a reference list of possible commands available somewhere ?

 If so where might that be ?

 If not why not ?

 I get the normal quick list if I just type dta32 at the command prompt
but even the older version had that and a reference too. It seems the
two versions are not structured the same and I would like to know what
the features and capabilities of the program are so that I may evaluate
it to it's fullest extint. Without docs I con't even know where to send
registration money to if I decide to keep it. That should be motivation
enough for Mr. Mason to get at least a small doc on the subject together.

Thank you for your time Mr. Dearmad Sir..

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net