POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Counting the Chips: once again. : Counting the Chips: once again. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:03 EDT (-0400)
  Counting the Chips: once again.
From: Steve
Date: 10 Mar 1999 20:21:19
Message: <36E71824.79D7F367@ndirect.co.uk>
I've tried tosting this too many times and havn't managed it.

I'm an IT Consultant:  (Shows you what a lot of crap titles are.).

Hopefully here it is.  Please read the previous post's to hear what
problems I had with the filtering of pigments so as to make objects look
old.

Ken has given me some greate advice on this, which I will be trying out
in the next few days.

Pic to follow.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: