POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : newuser first work : pvengine at work : Re: newuser first work : pvengine at work Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: newuser first work : pvengine at work
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 10 Mar 1999 17:27:57
Message: <36E6F1AC.50E55E80@aol.com>
Convinces me of the "artists eye" concept, or "eye of the beholder",
where the person doing the render (or what have you) is apt to see more
of what has been done than another, outsider person is. I came back to
see this again and it actually looked like something, first time it
seemed only abstract.
I've always been fascinated by those art interpreter types that could
see what I wasn't seeing, or vice versa.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV