POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 23:13:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 9 Mar 1999 02:18:37
Message: <36E4CBAE.89B6B87D@fv.aetec.ee>
Dave Helfrich wrote:

> >Arrgg...
> >You just let worms out again :-(((
> >
> >Please don't start again discussion about it! Don't You have enough from
> >povray.general thread "Happy Newyear"?
>
> What worms?
>
> Should I be ashamed of the fact that I don't read povray.general very much?
> No I didn't see the thread.  Maybe I should go look?
>
> Dave
Sorry, nothing personal, this prayer was addressed to whole group(I
should have written you instead of You, if You understand, what I mean).
I'd like to see more discussion about pictures, discussion about Y2K
seems to be quite OT.
Sorry again, if You feel offended, seems like I had tough day, when I
wrote it.