POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : does MORAY export this correctly yet?? : Re: does MORAY export this correctly yet?? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:14:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: does MORAY export this correctly yet??
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 8 Mar 1999 23:33:25
Message: <36E4A45C.28B04120@mninter.net>
Hey, sorry, I was just expressing respect for a very nice member of the POV-Ray
community. I, personally, upon running into a problem of similar complexity,
given up pretty quickly, and not persevered quite as much as Dearmad did. I give
him my complete respect, and I also give Moray my complete respect.

Rudy Velthuis wrote:

> BTW Moray is also a kind of fish, afaik.

 Actually, an eel...or a social no-no....

--
Only I can prevent narcissism!