POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large) : Re: Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:22:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Mar 1999 20:42:20
Message: <36E32ABC.D5ACA803@aol.com>
Youch!
And there's the time my brother and I were climbing over a fence in our
Florida neighborhood to get a look at a monkey (real, not tree) in a
cage and I persuaded him to jump over a large pear cactus which he
eventually landed on. The mom was pulling those spikes out of his butt
for quite a while. I've felt guilty ever since.
Well, now I'll go post my latest Watch picture...