POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large) : Re: Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiny (174Kb -sorry it's so large)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Mar 1999 03:20:00
Message: <36E23675.7F8F88D8@aol.com>
Yep. Monkey Pine tree. Only Seen one in Kent Washington before. Not sure
why, kind of rare in US? Don't know. I was thinking of that cactus plant
in the SW that reputably jumps out at you and can stick through leather
boots, forget the name though. Or am I dreaming up stuff?

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV