POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The REAL new millennium... : Re: The REAL new millennium... Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The REAL new millennium...
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 7 Mar 1999 03:02:11
Message: <36E23244.9657CFFB@aol.com>
You might want to remove the reflected stars in the font, seems to make
it messy. Unless you were to heavily reflect the space in it, then maybe
go that way?
Yeah, I know, it really is 2001 not 2000, due to the simple fact no year
zero exists in the current Gregorian calendar; starts at 1, then 1001,
2001, 3001....
Try and convince the masses of it though. Forget it. Get your new years
party hat ready this year proclaiming the new millenium or your going to
be an oddball.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV