POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : watery experiments : Re: watery experiments Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:19:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: watery experiments
From: Ken
Date: 6 Mar 1999 00:14:30
Message: <36E0C31B.CDD5E38E@pacbell.net>
Mick Hazelgrove wrote:

> Hi all
>
> This is the third time I've tried posting this and it's not come up - so
> this time maybe
>
> This is the result of using HF for creating a more realistic water
>
> Comment advice help etc please
>
> Mick

 The reason you are not seeing them show up as a new image posting
is bescause the title you choose "water" was used by Mike Hough back
in the middle of october last year. Your images appeared as replies
to his post.

This is a copy of my relpy to your first posting of this image:

  Some of the best dad burn water I have seen in a while. Height fields
once again prove their enormous adaptability and flexibility in diverse
modelling situations.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net