POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch another watch (+24KB) : Re: Watch another watch (+24KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Watch another watch (+24KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Mar 1999 22:22:01
Message: <36E09F29.18A65E16@aol.com>
Pretty sure the totally black POV-void is responsible, at least in part,
for the look. I've added a "room" to enclose it in now and put it under
glass too (display dome). Looks like I'm going to need a less bright
texture now though, not sure. Actually the real thing is gold plated and
almost coppery in appearance to my eyes, indoors anyhow. The gold outer
layer has rubbed away partially at the swing ring (where chain
connects).
Will be posting it here sooner or later, it got real slow to render.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV