POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVWin Images : Re: POVWin Images Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:27:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVWin Images
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 5 Mar 1999 21:44:32
Message: <36E0965F.CD08EC7C@aol.com>
Guess he kind of figured that though ;)
I didn't know POV-Ray would find any Images folder it found to use as
the output directory. I already had a C:\Images when I first installed
the Windows version so it never occured to me how it did the search, I
just thought it also looked to make the same name as an option and since
it existed I said use the same.
Curious it would find a subdirectory like in your case and suggest it.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV