POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : POVWin Images : POVWin Images Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:23:25 EDT (-0400)
  POVWin Images
From: mdmdc0
Date: 5 Mar 1999 12:41:57
Message: <36E01772.13B30758@postoffice2.bellatlantic.net>
Greetings.
I've been using 3.1d now for... three weeks?  And it took me almost that
long to find out where the BMPs were being saved on my hard drive.
It seems (as far as i can tell) that when installed, POVWin searches all
available hard drives for an \Images directory.  I have 3 logical
partitions (C,D,E).  I only have one \Images dir, D:\Text\Images.
That's where POVWin put them.  Why, I don't know, but i'm not going to
change it; the 20 some megs I have of BMPs is safer there than on my C
drive.  I don't know if that's just a quirk in the installation, or
what.
Michael