POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : F--- : Re: F+F Server Time
4 Oct 2024 03:20:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: F+F
From: Ken
Date: 5 Mar 1999 08:57:04
Message: <36DFEC1C.27C9996E@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> BTW, does anybody have a spare sickeningly-cute teddy-bear model? I'd like
> to test my fur generator on it, but I currently don't have the time to model
> anything.
>
> Margus

I just happened to see one at the Moray home page in the
objects collection and remembered your request. If you
don't have Moray I'm sure someone around here would convert
it pov format for you. I think the discription said it was
made mostly from bezier patches which should pose no serious
problems for you.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net