POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : An inside/outside test for triangles mesh : Re: An inside/outside test for triangles mesh Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:35:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: An inside/outside test for triangles mesh
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 4 Mar 1999 23:39:28
Message: <36DF5FEC.2A2E0A7E@Kopp.com>
Hmmm... replying to my own message.  Just looking and I saw how in
various ways, merge and intersections require that more than just
the closest intersection be returned (probably difference, too).  Hmmm...
I'd rather not always get rid of this optimization, but it looks like
that might be necessary.

-Nathan