POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Watch another watch (+24KB) : Watch another watch (+24KB) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 17:17:46 EDT (-0400)
  Watch another watch (+24KB)
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 4 Mar 1999 22:25:45
Message: <36DF4E75.D85F8D4D@aol.com>
Since there have been a few watches here lately I figured I'd add mine
to the heap. It's a 1912 Elgin open face pocket watch using a poor
quality image_map of the actual dial (need a good scanner) which was
made by using a handheld scanner on the best photograph I have (no
closeup lenses either). If it weren't for this fact I'd think it a
pretty nice image myself. However Nathans photon mapping would make the
caustics in it look ridiculous by comparison.
Think I might move on with some new additions to this scene anyhow, the
original file is from autumn of 1996.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV