POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A new twist on an old HF : Re: A new twist on an old HF Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A new twist on an old HF
From: Ken
Date: 4 Mar 1999 08:23:30
Message: <36DE88C5.B048A089@pacbell.net>
Marc Schimmler wrote:

> Ah, this site is so much nicer than c.g.r.r. :-)
>
> I like what I see.
>
> I wonder if these scattered points in the background are caused by the
> overlaying of the HF's (two triangles at the same position)?
>
> Marc
> --
> Marc Schimmler

  It's hard to say. The image used for the HF was poorly designed and
certainly never intended for the way it was used here. I guess that
speaks volumes for the possibilites of this process. It could be a jumble
of micro HFs gathered together. The way the loop is constructed there is
no telling what ended up where, of what size, or which textured version.
Like I said nature runs it's coarse with this process. :)

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net