POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : VRMLizing your POV models (post 1 of 2) : Re: VRMLizing your POV models (post 1 of 2) Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: VRMLizing your POV models (post 1 of 2)
From: Tony Vigil
Date: 4 Mar 1999 04:10:25
Message: <36DE5053.C2583761@gte.net>
SkyPaint does the EXACT same thing as what I am doing.  But my method is
totally and completely 100% free.  All you need to do is render your POV world

horizontal & vertical directions, convert the files to jpeg format for faster
downloads, and create a vrml file similar to the following.  This example
assumes that the vrml file is in the same location as your images.

#VRML V2.0 utf8

Background {
        frontUrl "front.jpg"
        backUrl "back.jpg"