POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted! : Re: DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted! Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: DALEKS (Dr Who) Comments wanted!
From: Ken
Date: 3 Mar 1999 23:44:07
Message: <36DE0F0E.AB0C3261@pacbell.net>
Edward Wedig wrote:

> I feel like there's something missing in this image, but I can't decide what....
>
> -Ed
> --
> Edward Wedig
> aka Doc Brown
> Graphic Artist, 3D Designer, Gamemaster, Nice Guy
> http://www.netwalk.com/~docbrown

  I think from a composition and modeling stand point you have done quite
well. I too agree that it is lacking in some overall feel and perhaps it
is the total uniformity of colors used. There is nothing contrasting in the
image to make the important parts stand out and be noticed. What exactly you
may choose to change in this I cannot say but I believe it could bennifit from
a better distribution or change in color scheme.

--
Ken Tyler

mailto://tylereng@pacbell.net