POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : I was better before... continued. : I was better before... continued. Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:20:53 EDT (-0400)
  I was better before... continued.
From: Anthony Bennett
Date: 3 Mar 1999 22:42:22
Message: <36DE02AE.650ECB12@panama.phoenix.net>
Hi everybody! I hope you're all having a good day. I re-rendered from a
different camera angle, increased the number and brightness of the
lights and I added a light emanating from the pool. I think that needs
adjustment. I wanted to consult you all before proceding as this render
took well over 24 hours. I might be willing to send to source to
trust-worthy individuals (it might be you) who can find a way of
speeding up the render.

I am thinking of changing it like this:

a) adding a spotlight that penetrates through a hole in the roof (that
is yet to exist) and cuts through some dust hovering in the dungeon but
more precisely in the area above the pool, as to attract attention to it
as a central point.
b) puting torches on poles around a bigger pool, a curvier, more
swimmable-in pool.
c) doing one of the above, adding a door somewhere on level 2, that
would lead to a hallway that would join a castle, which I would have to
create, and render for 5+ years until I have a 10 minute, 60 fps movie
of the whole castle. (Can anyone spare a 1GHz processor, please?)

Anyway, please let me know how you feel I should continue. Thanks in
advance to everyone. =)

[Image]

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB) Download 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail85.jpeg.jpg' (24 KB)

Preview of image 'c:\windows\temp\nsmail85.jpeg.jpg'
c:\windows\temp\nsmail85.jpeg.jpg