POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lighthouse - link : Lighthouse - link Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:22:47 EDT (-0400)
  Lighthouse - link
From: Spider
Date: 2 Mar 1999 21:25:09
Message: <36DC9C11.22C6837@bahnhof.se>
Due to a request, I've uploaded a better quality version of the image to my
web-page.
it is now in 95% quality jpg. I didn't want to upload the 2Mb PNG, but this
600kb jpeg felt ok.

direct link :
http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/images/fyr1_1-pov.jpg

Yes, the blurry, "splotchy" effect you see is intentional, carefully produced
with eseveral normals. in other ways, it is the same image as I uploaded here.

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]