POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : telephoto view needed : telephoto view needed Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:21:09 EDT (-0400)
  telephoto view needed
From: Matt Giuer
Date: 1 Mar 1999 23:11:09
Message: <36DB8F90.871E44BD@ij.net>
I am trying to exactly model the dimensions of an object I have
only 2D line drawings to work with for the dimensions. But as
with an good 3D program, all of the cameras give perspective
views. And of course a telephoto view gives a flat view with
effectively no depth, contrary to what caused out addiction.

	But in this case it would be extremely useful to me to get a
flat view that I can scale to the 2D drawing (w/Photoshop) to get
the proportions correct. Has anyone found a way to do imitate a
telephoto perspective?

--
http://members.aol.com/jull43