POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Lenses : Re: Lenses Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:18:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Lenses
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Mar 1999 18:18:43
Message: <36DB2020.F2182654@aol.com>
It's amazing alright. How'd you manage the light reflection? I didn't
know this was part of it. The parallel rays/parabolic mirror thing is
possible then huh? And again that render time is extra-ordinary. I'll
pay no attention to the memory used.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV