POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : More caustics : Re: More caustics Server Time
4 Oct 2024 19:21:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: More caustics
From: Bob Hughes
Date: 1 Mar 1999 18:11:55
Message: <36DB1E88.CE3B6096@aol.com>
Wow... and wow, look at the memory used. I would have expected a measely
50K not 5M! Those photons aren't your everyday variety of quanta
particles, are they?
Render time looks good though. Seeing caustics as they ought to be is a
ray of sunshine in a (media) cloudy world.

--
 omniVERSE: beyond the universe
 mailto:inv### [at] aolcom?PoV