POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : Problem DEM2POV/DEM2TGA? : Re: Problem DEM2POV/DEM2TGA? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Problem DEM2POV/DEM2TGA?
From: Bob and Kelly Crispen
Date: 28 Feb 1999 12:37:03
Message: <36D97E23.964D538F@hiwaay.net>
You might want to check out 3DEM70 by Richard Horne at
http://www.monumental.com/rshorne/3dem.html

Not only does it generate Targa heightfields, it'll also generate
VRML ElevationGrids, so while you're waiting for a render you
can fly around in the VRML model to find that perfect camera
position.
--
Bob Crispen
cri### [at] hiwaaynet