POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Photon Map POV Patch? : Re: Photon Map POV Patch? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:33:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Photon Map POV Patch?
From: Spider
Date: 27 Feb 1999 11:35:42
Message: <36D81D72.1205285C@bahnhof.se>
Hey, I don't want to stress you, I know myself how difficult it is to
develop on part time and do schoolwork and RL(sometimes) and then meet
up with all the letters from the fans ;-)
Well, I actually would enjoy some more vapour, pour it out on us !

--
//Spider
( spi### [at] bahnhofse ) [ http://www.bahnhof.se/~spider/ ]