POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Object Aura : Re: Object Aura Server Time
6 Sep 2024 02:22:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Object Aura
From: Phil Clute
Date: 27 Feb 1999 01:33:05
Message: <36D792F8.E077042F@tiac.net>
Bob Hughes wrote:
>Hey, if it's jpg artifacts you wanna see check my two gallery pages
>again (or for the first time) since I've reorganized the webspace. I
>removed everything and re-made the jpgs using 50% compression (quality)

>on every picture thats not a gif or a small background image. Preview
>thumbnails too. It may look kind of disturbing however I managed to cut

>the space used in half and speed up the load times by a great deal.
>Thinking of doing an exclusive png gallery for the best of the bunch,
>giving the viewer a choice. Thank me later ;)

Yes indeed, that's the stuff.
Your site does download quicker now. And good
work on the pov-map, it's pretty cool.

I can never seem to work those stereo images, I get it for a second and
then lose it. And when I do get it my eyes are too blurry to make
anything out.
Have you ever tried making 3D for the red&blue glasses(or did I just
miss it?)?

--
...coffee?...yes please! extra sugar,extra cream...Thank you.